What Are You Looking For

Go down

What Are You Looking For

Post  KevinT FBN on Tue May 19, 2009 11:14 am

I've had several experiences that have slowly faded from memory in time, but the one that stands out the most has almost passed into legend with StephenG and me. He and I used to pretty much be room mates back in high-school so we saw a lot of each other, but he was sound asleep on this night.

I had this bad habit of needing my clothes all in a tidy little pile with my wallet on top of them before I can sleep (I’ve got over it since). I hate being late and this was one technique I employed to assist me in that. One night (probably between 2 - 3 am. I woke up and realized that I had not finished my little routine and did not know where my wallet was. I quickly scanned the room and didn't find it, so I looked under the bed. It was at this moment that I heard an audible voice ask, "What are you looking for?” I was startled by this and since it was a male voice I quickly looked to Stephen to see if he was awake, but he was not. I even poked him to make sure he wasn't faking but he sleeps like a hibernating bear so he didn't budge. I then thought of his mother whom I guess under appropriate conditions could sound like a dude, but I had little faith in this answer as well as it was definitely a male voice. Sure enough, when I looked into the TV room that she would have been if awake, all the lights were out.

If the voice had asked something less profound, such as "hey, you want a cookie" I might have been less impressed but the fact that I was a teenager at the time and indeed, was looking for ALL kinds of things, physical and spiritual it really stood out and remains in mind to this day.
KevinT FBN
Admin

View user profile http://www.fbnparanormal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What Are You Looking For

Post  Stephen FBN on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:45 pm

It is strange to consider the events that have propelled our interest in the paranormal - I wonder if FBN Paranormal would exist of this had not occurred...?

www.FBNParanormal.com
Stephen FBN
Admin

View user profile http://www.fbnparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum