Fly By Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hanscom park

3 posters

Go down

hanscom park Empty hanscom park

Post  mandamayd Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:52 pm

Does anyone know of any sightings in Hanscom Park in Omaha or any deaths in that park at all??My sister had something VERY recently happen to her,physically,my other sister and her boyfriend were there and saw it happen,she says it was a woman & has a name,but I cant find anything on any deaths at this park.....im stumped & shes worried there was something more to it,like she should go back.......if anyone can help on this it would be appreciated.

mandamayd

Back to top Go down

hanscom park Empty Re: hanscom park

Post  Stephen FBN Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:34 pm

While it is possible that there have been deaths in the park, I don't know of any specifically. The neighborhood though has a number of homes that are allegedly haunted, so the presence of a spirit in the area would not be unheard of. Ghosts do not always seem to haunt the places where they died, or even where they lived, sometimes they end up in places that they loved - and a park could possibly fit that description.

Would it be possible for you to describe your sister's 'encounter' in more detail - it may help us get a better idea of what may have happened.

Stephen FBN
Stephen FBN
Admin

http://www.fbnparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mandamayd Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:17 am

ok thank you I will make sure and tell her.....my 2 sisters & boyfriend were on the way to a nearby store as they went by the park she said she felt something "pulling" her she asked my other sister to stop but she said no,well on their way back home they did stop and it happened again only this time she was acting strange and started to kind of twitch then convulse and was talking but not in her voice at all,my other sister ,if it was from shock or what i dont know,but she says it sounded like someone who is "retarded" was talking (please know we dont like that word,but its the only way she could describe it) she didnt understand alot of what was said but know the voice kept saying not to walk in the park all of a sudden it stopped and the sister it happened to wanted a piece of paper & she wrote the name down that she says was the womans name also says the woman told her she was killed in the park.I dont know alot about this stuff,I watch a ton on tv & we are believers but she tends to try & open herself spiritually,im not sure how she does that I havent asked her & really dont want to know,but I do want to help her witht his,its bothering her alot.The only deaths I come up with close to there in a park is Hummel which sounds like a horrible place! ........ she thinks it happened because shes been wanting to go for walks on a daily basis at the park & feels it was a warning of some type.

mandamayd

Back to top Go down

Post  Argos Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:28 am

I don't know how much I can help here, but I do have some advice for your sister - 'opening yourself up' spiritually can be VERY dangerous. It is basically like leaving the door to your house unlocked all the time, anything can just walk in. And I don't want to sound like an alarmist, but sometimes they stay.

Anyway, I hope the team can help you find the answers - good luck!
Argos
Argos

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen FBN Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:25 pm

That is quite an experience...I can try a little research if you would like, just give me the name that she wrote (If you don't want to post it on the public forum, just PM me.) It may be a place to start.

Argos does make a good point as well - sometimes these experiences are just a knock at the door to see how receptive a person is, and the spirits that we may be dealing with are not always honest about who/what they are.
Stephen FBN
Stephen FBN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mandamayd Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:23 pm

i talked to her & she would like to be able to talk to you if possible but she has no access to the internet,i will PM you her phone* at her request,just to let you know this is not her first encounter last time it was something evil but she can fill you in on that,thank you for your help on this.I will also PM you the name she wrote down.

mandamayd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum