Fly By Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It appeared again. . .

4 posters

Go down

It appeared again. . . Empty It appeared again. . .

Post  CHook88 Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:07 pm

Recently i've been having more and more experiences like I did when I was much younger, I guess that's what I get for working at a hospital. I've been picking up on things more that i know are unworldly. Whispers in my ears, a sense of another presence other than those around me, visions, and thoughts that aren't my own. I wanted these skills to come back, I had pushed them away for so long because any time I had mentioned to anyone they thought that I should seek medical help. . .so I locked it all away. But now i've opened my mind and welcomed it all back.

But little did I know I would welcome something back the shadow man. . .

I first saw the shadow man when I was 4, he always stood outside my door, never setting foot in my room but still too close for my taste. He is tall and ominous, black smoke rises from his body, and his red eyes were so piercing. I hate those eyes. . .

When I was four i lived in a neighborhood that had two townhouses attached to one unit. The unit next to me burned down, after a month I saw my cat venturing into the destroyed building. So I followed her one day, she led me into a room and as soon as we entered it she freaked out and ran off. At that moment a figure ran from the shadows and rushed right at me. I screamed and ran home crying. From that day forth I always saw the shadow man.

For years he haunted, he even moved with me which was just horrid to know that he was following me. At the age of 13 I tried with all of my ability to shut it all away, to block the shadow man. Soon after I had completely forgotten him, until my first year of college, a trusted physic friend was bringing forth the presence of everyone's guardian angels, there were for of us, i was the last. He was amazingly accurate and everyone was emotional but happy to know who their guardian was, a lost loved one. But when he came to me and jumped up and screamed, it startled everyone, including myself. "What?? What is it??" "There is an evil spirit following you. . .a shadow man." I freaked.

Everyone left the room that moment. I screamed at it telling it to leave me alone and that i was stronger than it and it couldn't bother me anymore. Then suddenly i felt it left, i was relieved. I cried for hours, but i felt a weight lifted from me.

But now that I have decided to welcome these abilities back. . .he has appeared again. Before I went to bed I saw him standing in the corner of my room. I was scared but I did not show it to him and I did my best to ignore him. But that a little bit difficult to do that when you roll over and his face is right in front of yours. . .

CHook88

Back to top Go down

It appeared again. . . Empty Re: It appeared again. . .

Post  Stephen FBN Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Thanks for sharing that - from someone who grew up with shadow person' experiences. (A story I will probably tell here at some point.)
Stephen FBN
Stephen FBN
Admin

http://www.fbnparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CHook88 Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:18 pm

it's very bone chilling isn't it?

CHook88

Back to top Go down

Post  NE Ghost Chaser Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:34 pm

CHook88 wrote:it's very bone chilling isn't it?

I think it sounds very frightening, thank you for posting!

NE Ghost Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post  CHook88 Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:52 pm

my cats wouldn't stay in my room last night because appeared again. He isn't there constantly but it would be nice if he'd give me some notice that he is going to show up. . .scares the living daylights out of me.

CHook88

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen FBN Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:59 pm

CHook88 wrote:it's very bone chilling isn't it?

In my case, I can say both yes and no to that - looking back the whole experience probably should have scared me, but really - it mostly just made me angry (in one specific case extremely angry.) Maybe I am a bit abnormal though. Smile

At some point I am interested in studying 'shadow person' experiences to see how many common themes there are with the sightings. (beside the obvious ones)
(Stephen puts on his FBN-Investigator hat and starts asking questions.) Smile

-Is there a time of day that you are most likely to see 'him'?
-When 'he' appears, does it make you feel or act differently or seriously out of character?
-Do you believe that 'he' could actually hurt you in some way, or is it just that his presence is unsettling and frightening?
Stephen FBN
Stephen FBN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CHook88 Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:53 pm

-Is there a time of day that you are most likely to see 'him'?

Mostly late at night around 2am-4am, there has been an occasion where I'll come home from work at 12:50am and he'll be standing at the front window watching me pull up and park my car.

-When 'he' appears, does it make you feel or act differently or seriously out of character?

It depends on my current mood, if I am in a fairly good mood I just get annoyed or angry when I see him. But when I am stressed and upset, i guess you can say i become more vulnerable then. His presence is very oppressive during these times and I begin to feel fatigued and overwhelming emotional.

-Do you believe that 'he' could actually hurt you in some way, or is it just that his presence is unsettling and frightening?

I don't think he is powerful enough to harm me, but his presence surely is unsettling.

CHook88

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen FBN Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:54 pm

Have you ever considered trying to capture tangible evidence of the experience? (Many people just wouldn't feel comfortable with the thought of investigating themselves, so I could understand if you would not want to try.)

...notice how this may tie in to the 'what it takes to be an investigator' thread... Smile
Stephen FBN
Stephen FBN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CHook88 Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Hmmm, I could try, I don't think I have the proper tools to but, I came across an old spell book of mine and I might either try to summon it to me, and try to question it, or banish it. But that might require some shopping i.e. crystals and botanicals. But I also have my familiar, my fat black cat. Smile I can do some rituals with him, his role would mainly be the protector. Just let you know I am into the pagan arts, but I mostly use these arts for good such as good luck charms, cleansing and health.

CHook88

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen FBN Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:55 pm

I think that any kind of purposeful summoning may be counterproductive to the observational excercise...that would need an entirely different set-up for the experiment. (But dangit...now I'm starting to think about how do conduct an observational experiment that way!)

This is going to be running around in my head all day now. Smile
Stephen FBN
Stephen FBN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KevinT FBN Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Wow - that sounds very upsetting. My gut feeling is that you should not be summoning anything, but that's my conservative Christian side speaking. There is so much room for error in this spiritual realm. It kind of goes back to my thoughts about the scientific method being applied to paranormal investigations. When Newton performed an experiment he could replicate the process to a very high degree of exactness, and the "apple" would fall and he was able to tweak certain aspects of the experiment and control the other factors to see what kind of response there was. He had a direct response to all of his actions. We don't have the benefit of direct physical response in our field, or at least if we do, the phenomena are so far and few between that it is rendered statistically insignificant. Basically - it's almost impossible for us to prove any theory.

What I'm afraid of is the author of this spell book. Does he / she really know what he / she is talking about and how was the knowledge that is recorded in this book obtained? I would have to trust the knowledge of the author to a very high degree to summon something, and even then.....

I think the digital camera by the bedside would be a good idea! If you can get a picture of a shadow man it would be totally rad. If you think you ever might want to do some EVP stuff too, it might be time for you to get that audio recorder. From my experience the audio recorder seems to be the most reliable method for obtaining evidence.

( Did I just say rad?)
KevinT FBN
KevinT FBN
Admin

http://www.fbnparanormal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum